Join fellow Bullseye makers in creating
artwork for the annual employee exhibition!
All employees are invited to design and make functional or non-functional work for this event, which will culminate in an awards celebration with prizes.
The first step is easy! If you don't already have one, start a profile here in Submittable and complete the questions at the bottom of the Submit page. This allows us to communicate with all of you who are interested. If you bow out later, no worries.
Once you have created your profile and completed the questions, you will be added to the Working Glass email list and will receive more communication in future and access to the entry form.
July 15: Deadline to create a Submittable profile and complete sign up form on Submittable (click on submit button and answer questions).
October 21 - November 1: Submit artwork & entry form.
November 19: Awards Night reception beginning at 6 p.m.
There will be nine cash prizes based on employee vote: 3 Gold ($200), 3 Silver ($150), and 3 Bronze ($100).
There will also be one CEO’s Choice Award, selected by Dan Schwoerer ($200) and one drawing for a $200 Bullseye Gift card. Each person who submits a piece to Working Glass will be automatically entered in the drawing.
Winners will be announced during the Awards Night reception on November 19, 2022.
- To participate in the show and to be eligible for prizes you must be a current Bullseye employee on November 19, 2022.
- Artists may submit one individual piece and may collaborate with other artists on one other submission if they so choose.
- All glass used in the artwork must be Bullseye glass.
- Artworks can consist of multiple components. Mixed media pieces, with glass as the focus, are encouraged. Bullseye glass must be used.
- Artwork must arrive ready to display with all necessary hardware included.
- Artwork must not exceed a moderate size and weight and must be able to be handled by one person. Due to space limitations, very large pieces and installations cannot be accepted. Please contact Sarah at Bullseye Projects with any questions regarding this requirement.
- Artwork must be undamaged, structurally sound, and in good working order, if applicable. Any maintenance the artwork requires while on display is the sole responsibility of the artist.
- Resource Center employees in NY, CA, and NM are encouraged to participate. Please package your work carefully and ship to: Working Glass, Bullseye Projects, 3630 SE 20th Avenue, Portland, OR 97202.
- Finished artwork is to be delivered to Bullseye Projects (3630 SE 20th Avenue) no later than Tuesday, November 1, 2022. Drop off times will be shared at a later date.
Artwork not meeting these specifications or presented without a completed entry form on Submittable will not be accepted.
Please contact Sarah Douglass at Bullseye Projects with any questions. (email@example.com, 503.227.0222)
Click on the submit button, answer the questions, and then create your Submittable profile if you don't already have one!