Working Glass is back!
Join fellow Bullseye makers in creating artwork to be exhibited at the new Bullseye Projects location.
All employees are invited to design and make functional or non-functional work for this event, which will end in an awards celebration with prizes.
The first step is easy! Start a profile here in Submittable and complete the questions at the bottom of this page. This allows us to communicate with all of you who are interested. If you bow out later, no worries.
Once you have created your profile and completed the questions below, you will receive instructions and entry forms.
July 29: Artwork and entry form deadline
September 7 - 17: On display at Bullseye Projects
September 7 - 17: Voting for awards
September 18: Awards Night reception beginning at 6 p.m.
There will be nine cash prizes based on employee vote:
3 Gold ($200), 3 Silver ($150), and 3 Bronze ($100).
There will also be one CEO’s Choice Award, selected by Dan Schwoerer ($200) and one drawing for a $200 Bullseye Gift card. Each person who submits a piece to Working Glass will be automatically entered in the drawing.
Winners will be announced during the Awards Night reception on September 18, 2021.
- To participate in the show and to be eligible for prizes you must be a current Bullseye employee on September 18, 2021.
- Artists may submit one individual piece and may collaborate with other artists on one other submission if they so choose.
- All glass used in the artwork must be Bullseye glass.
- Artworks can consist of multiple components. Mixed media pieces, with glass as the focus, are encouraged. Bullseye glass must be used.
- Artwork must arrive ready to display with all necessary hardware included. This includes artwork that will be hung on a wall.
- Artwork must not exceed a moderate size and weight and must be able to be handled by one person. Due to space limitations, very large pieces and installations cannot be accepted. Please contact Sarah at Bullseye Projects with any questions regarding this requirement.(firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.227.0222)
- Artwork must be undamaged, structurally sound, and in good working order, if applicable. Any maintenance the artwork requires while on display is the sole responsibility of the artist.
- Resource Center employees in NY, CA, and NM are encouraged to participate. Please package your work carefully and ship to: Working Glass, Bullseye Projects, 3630 SE 20th Avenue, Portland, OR 97202.
- Finished artwork is to be delivered to Bullseye Projects (3630 SE 20th Avenue) no later than Thursday, July 29, 2021. Drop off times will be shared at a later date.
Artwork not meeting these specifications or presented without a completed entry form on Submittable will not be accepted.
Please contact Sarah Douglass at Bullseye Projects with any questions. email@example.com | 503.227.0222
Sign up below, and then start your Working Glass profile at Submittable!